Monday, May 11, 2009

what I think of the budget cut/ tuition hike..?

Truthfully, I didn't think that many people including students were involved in that hearing.
I was surprised to see that many staffs and students were there to discuss the issues and I also felt shame that I was not aware of those critical issues. Especially, tuition hike is very critical since many students including myself have to pay more!! It is already too much to pay the tuition and to buy the text books!
many of us come to community colleges in hope of continuing the education to senior colleges.
If tuition increases, it will definitely make everyone hard to afford the education!
Plus, with so many people coming back to school now.. we can not have more budget cut in our schools!! It is already short of staffs at our school!
what we need is more support in our school system!!

No comments:

Post a Comment