Monday, March 23, 2009

My day at work

I work at my parent's store. I used to work there as full time, but now that I'm taking courses at school, I work 3-4 days a week.

My usual day starts by driving my mom and co-workers to the store in the morning. On my work days, I stay at work till closing time which is 7PM. On the day I have classes, I would give them a ride in the morning and then to school. After classes, I'm back to store.

I work as receptionist but I also help out with anything that are necessary. Answer phones, take appointments, order supplies, pay bills, manage customer's record are the some of work I do at work.
What I love most about my work is that I get to talk to various people! It's very interesting to hear other people's stories. About their work, their life stories and much more.

1 comment:

  1. You are really a good daughter and a hard worker. It's really hard to do school and at the same time working. I admire you for doing that. How I wish I'll be like you. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete